Tales From The Wood
We're opening the doors on the mysteries of the barrel library at our Tales From The Wood Event on Sat July 7th.
GET TICKETS HERE: https://tikk.co.uk/product/wild-beer-tales-wood/
Ever wanted to know exactly how and why we barrel age? Join us on the 7th to reveal all...#RevealingTheSecrets #MysteriesOfWood
Having cemented our love affair with wood over the last five years, we will have an exclusive line up of Wild Beer barrel aged rarities and specials for public consumption that include:
Iced Modus / Beyond Modus / Modus Operandi / Wineybeest / The Blend 2017 / Ramboozle / BA Yadokai / Squashed Grape / Sourdough / Redwood / Zintuki / Ninkasi Premier Cru / Shnoodlepip / Velvet Underground / Fruitbooter / Smoke ‘n’ Barrels amongst others including our two gins Schnoodlepip & Sleeping Lemons and our Spirit of Pogo
**Exclusive** The Summer Blend 18 will be released on this date.
Not content with that we will also be showcasing some incredible barrel aged beer from our friends from further afield including the excellent sour specialists Lindheim, Firestone Walker, Cascade, BFM & Wicked Weed.
Alongside the beers on offer we will be guiding the curious through several tours of the site including the barrel library with tastings coming direct from the wood. Other Tales From The Wood highlights on the day include…
• Blending classes where you will be able to blend your own beer under expert tutelage
• Modus vertical tasting from both bourbon and red wine barrels with a Beyond Modus ‘through the ages’ tasting also inclusive
• Beer & Cheese pairing featuring stunning award winning
cheeses from our neighbors at Westcombe Dairy
• Barrel talks with our own Barrel wrangler James, who will be explaining the mysteries of wood and the selection process behind blending
• Whisky tasting with Murray McDavid – lets get to the crux of the matter!
• Live music and food and of course the gift shop will be stocked full…
Tales from the Wood is a limited ticket event to just 250 tickets. With many team members including co-founders Andrew Cooper and Brett Ellis on hand to guide, taste and show people around this is a not to be missed event.